Saturday, May 8, 2010

Best friends' COLLEGE graduation!!


WOW!!! I can't believe three of my longest and closest friends graduated from college today!! Crazy! Jenn, Jess, and Katie all graduated from JMU this morning and now they're offically alumus of JMU! SO SO proud of them!! I'm so glad the rain held off and it ended up being a beautiful day for the ceremonies (minus the hurricane-force winds!) Graduation went by surprisingly fast and afterwards we all went back to jenn and jess's apartment for BBQ and lots of other yummy food :) I'm so glad Katie came over so all of us could get our picture that's been a tradition since elementary school. It was like a Carlos Drive reunion and I LOVED it!! It was such a great time. I hope the new grads enjoyed their special day with friends and family.

Congratulations Jenn, Jess, and Katie!!! I'm so proud of you!! Love ya'll!!!




















1 comment:

  1. Love this post! THANK YOU for coming up to graduation! I loved everybody being there, it was like a Carlos Dr. reunion! Hope to see you lots more this summer! :)

    ReplyDelete