Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Slippin' Back into REALITY

Spring Break mode has ALMOST offically worn off. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I would love to still be able to relax, not have to worry about school work, but I knew that wouldn't last forever - unfortunately. On the flip side though - I've been freakishly productive the first two days back. I know - RIDICULOUS!! It's unbelievable - I thought I'd have no motivation whatsoever in jumping back into school-mode, but clearly that wasn't the case. I just hope that lasts throughout the week because I still have a lot to get done.

Tonight I started reading the book "Heaven is for Real." Anyone read it? I can already tell it's going to be good - it'll be a quick read for sure. Hopefully, I can get it all read this week.

GROSS!!! I can't stand this 'welcome back to school' weather. It's been rainy and cold here which makes it hard to get out of the apartment and go to class. BUT...this weekend it's supposed to be gorgeous!!! I can't wait - I might hit up the baseball game Saturday afternoon :) Nothing I love more than baseball season!!haha

Okay wow, this post is so choppy and random, but nothing too much to post about these first few days back. Hope everyone's having a great start to your week!! :)

Night <3

1 comment:

  1. yes, hurry and read that book! I cant wait to read it when you are done!!
    and dang, give me some of your motivation...i have a research project due on thursday and i have yet to do it...uhohhh.

    ReplyDelete