Friday, March 11, 2011

OH MY GOSH!!!!!

Ahhhhhh I can't believe my Hokies just pulled off that win tonight!! If anyone watched it, you have to agree with me the last 5 seconds of the game were ridiculous!! LOVED it!! (even though the rest of the game was awful) Oh and by the way I'm now even more in love with Eric Green!haha!! Bring on the NCAA Tournament.
..see ya NIT :)
I'm sad I couldn't be there in person tonight, but I was there cheerin' 'em on last night with my mom! Here are some pics from the first round!!

GO HOKIES!!! <3




pregame huddle :)







BUT!!!! on a much more important note...tonight my heart goes out to the people of Japan. I just found out about the earthquake this afternoon & it's seriously unbelievable the coverage on the news. It makes me so sad. All we can do is pray for the country and its people. I'm hoping to hear of some relief effort I can donate things to - that's the least I can do. Please pray!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment