Monday, January 17, 2011

bring it on...

Does school really start back up tomorrow??? It doesn't even feel like break went by that fast, I just can't believe it's time to start spring semester already!! I'm telling you, each semester gets shorter & shorter every year. BUT, I can't say I'm dreading getting back into the groove of things; I'm actually really excited yet anxious to get back into a routine. Hopefully my anxiety will die down when I get a feel for how my classes and professors will be - that's always the interesting part.

I"m still trying to get my schedule ironed out, but I'm hoping in the next day or two I'll be able to have it set. Since I'm changing majors, I think the four classes I'm taking will be plenty. Anatomy, Biochemistry, & Physics to name the hardest ones...YIKES I know!!! But I'm praying for focus and patience this semester with my work and professors. I've really kind of just been going through the motions of classes - doing enough to get by. This semester will hopefully bring A LOT of learning though. So I'm really excited about my new approach!!! It's also just great to get back to this awesome community and to be reunited with friends!!

I think I'm ready!! Going into things with an open-mind is the best thing I can do, and I'm so looking forward to it!!

For all of you getting back to school tomorrow, GOOD LUCK with everything!! You'll do great!! And for those just getting back to your jobs after a long weekend, have a fun and safe week!!

Goodnight!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment