Happy Sunday Everyone!! Hope everyone's day has been a good one!
Today I went to Parkway for the first time in about 2 weeks. It was so good to get back - the music was great as always and the message was good as well. After Jenn and Jess dropped me back off at home I waited around for awhile until two of my friends from Tech called. I haven't seen them since school let out and they called yesterday to see if I wanted to grab lunch with them downtown this afternoon. I was so excited to hear from them! We decided on Blues BBQ down on the Market. I'd never been there before but TC and Kelly insisted we go there because their BBQ is so good. So I met up with them around 1:30 and we ate and caught up for about an hour. It was such great company and I must agree with them - the BBQ was fantastic! I'll have to go again sometime soon.
Well not too long of a post tonight, but I have 2 test I need to study for so I better stop procrastinating!
Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment