Sunday, July 18, 2010

Family, Friends, & Great Music...

This has been one of the most relaxing and fun weekends I've had in a long time. Filled with family, friends, and great memories. I know I say this a lot, but I truly am so blessed with everything God has given me.


Yesterday mom, dad, and I got some things done around the house before Jenn came over and we headed down 460 to my grandparents' house. We were having a "surprise" 60th birthday party for my uncle. I had been looking forward to it for awhile. Granted it wasn't a surprise (nothing can be kept secret in my family-too much going on always gives it away) the party was great! Wonderful company, great food (we grilled all kinds of meat-even bear which was surprisingly pretty good), and amazing music. Ray, a family friend who lives in Nashville, came up and he and his local band set up live music. I can't even describe how much fun it was! Dancing, singing, and eating all night long was a great way to spend a Saturday night :) I was definitely wornout when we got home or I would've written about it last night when it was still fresh in my mind - oh well.ha! Glad I actually took some pictures for once though!
This morning I met Jenn and Jess at church. I was a bit lost throughout the message even though it was very repetative. But the music was amazing as always! Afterwards I spent the rest of the afternoon studying.
Well I better wrap this up and hit the sack - gotta get up early to study some more than a full week ahead. I hope everyone had a great weekend and have a safe week!

Goodnight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment