Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Busy Days to Come...

So today I started my second set of summer classes at Western. My ECON class thank goodness seems like it will be much more understandable and structured than the one I took last five weeks. Plus, I am so excited because one of my friends from high school is in my class! I haven't seen him in forever and this is the first time I've had someone from high school in one of my Western classes. I also will be taking a calculus class two nights a week. Tonight's impression was positive. My professor seems very down to earth and very willing to help if needed. He explains the material in such detail which is great because Lord knows I need it in math. Another guy I know is in that class too!

I hope the next week, however, goes along the lines of my first day because I will have a VERY hectic schedule. Starting Saturday I will be babysitting a set of twins for a week on top of finishing my last week at Tech, plus taking my classes at Western. I just hope and pray, for my sanity, that I don't get bogged down with too much work. After next week I'll be fine - getting through then will be a test. I'm sure I can handle it though. The kids aren't bad AT ALL plus they'll be at daycare the majority of the day and all I have in my Tech class is a PowerPoint presentation and one test.

But I better get to bed since it's back to class tomorrow morning. Hope everyone has had a great week and enjoyed your Wednesday night!!

Goodnight <3

1 comment:

  1. oooh I wanna come play with you and the twins next week!! (:

    That's good that you know people in your calc and econ classes!

    see you soon PLEASE? <3

    ReplyDelete