Saturday, June 19, 2010

Valhalla


Today was a busy day for me. I got up around 7:15 this morning to get ready and head to Hidden Valley to help Erin with the Member-Guest events. I went with her to set up and work the ladies' brunch at Valhalla Vinard. And wow, it was a beautiful place. I had never even heard of it before until Erin told me we were having the lunch there. It's up this really winding road on the top of a mountain. It's a small place but so gorgeous. The brunch went pretty well with the exception of it being scorching hot out. But I think the women had a great time mingling and drinking wine. Plus they had complimentary wine glasses for the guests and Erin and I took two extras for both of us :)After we got back from Valhalla I sat in on a wedding consultation and then headed home. I worked on Econ homework for the rest of the afternoon and into the evening which was NOT a fun way to spend my Saturday -- I would've liked to go out to eat with my parents and their friends at Texas Steakhouse but I needed to get my work done because we're going to my grandparents' tomorrow for Father's Day and I won't have time to get it all finished.

But other than that, nothing else exciting went on today. I think I'm just going to watch the College Baseball World Series for the rest of the night with my dad. So I guess I'll get off here and watch some baseball boys before going to bed :)

Hope everyone has a great night!!! Don't forget Father's Day tomorrow!!! hah

Goodnight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment